The routes to FIRE are many avenues. One of the avenues is as follows:
- Less spent money means more saved money.
- More saved money means the longer one can live in financial peace and security.
- Financial peace and security comes from owning less.
- Less owned stuff means less to carry around, move, has to travel with.
- Less responsibility also means less maintenance and more time.
- The more time one has, the more relaxed one will feel.
- The more relaxed one is, the less one will care about stuff.
- If one cares less about stuff, it means one will care less about image.
- If one cares less about image, one will care more about experiences and memories.
- If one cares more about experiences and memories, one will be happier with less.
- If one is happy with less, one will never want or need for more.
- The less one wants or needs for more, the more one will feel free
Based on the above route, I find it very reasonable to understand the true meaning of FIRE. The gist is that if one’s desire is less, there is no need to strive for more desires and this will leave one more peace of mind and enjoy life to the great extent